Follow along with Developer Evangelist Micah Smith as he walks you through the steps of building bots, automating processes, and more.
Before this session, please complete the following prerequisites:
- Ensure that you have access to a Windows environment and a supported browser to build and run bots. Click here for the list of supported browsers.
- Register for Automation Anywhere A2019 Community Edition. This is very important, since the lab will be using a custom package preloaded into Community Edition. Watch this getting-started video for help setting up Enterprise A2019 Community Edition.
- Once registered for the Enterprise A2019 Community Edition, please install the Bot Agent, following the instructions here.
- If you’ll be using Google Chrome, please install the appropriate Chrome browser extension (version 12.x.x).
- Helpful, but not required: Dual screens for the hands-on sessions, so you can watch the presenter and follow along while you build bots.
Below are the resources you’ll need for the guided exercises in this session:
- Exercise 1: Log In
- Exercise 2: Working with CSVs
- Exercise 3: Currency Conversion
About the Presenter
Developer Evangelist, Automation Anywhere
Micah Smith is a developer evangelist and lover of all things automation. His background is in Robotic Process Automation, document imaging, and optical character recognition, with a specialized focus in financial services and government sectors.